What To Expect
RV Awning Replacement, Repair & Installation: 602-696-1444
What you can expect from here.
Once you have contacted the customer service team and placed your order you can expect the following from our team:
- We will work dilligently to build your order in a timely fashion. In some cases we must order parts that we do not stock and that can take time. Please be patient.
- You can expect our installation team to be timely, prompt and respectful.
- You can expect a telephone call, text or email in confirmation of a scheduled installation.
- You can expect the installer to be in uniform and have a detailed invoice of your order.
- You can expect the installer to be curtious, friendly and knowlagable.
- You can expect the installer to work quickly and efficiently but keep in mind they do run across problems that they may not be equipped for specifically.
- You can expect your order to be correct in color, size and quality. In some cases, when the customer has done the measuring of the awning there are mistakes made. Your installer will share any discrepancies with you and provide options for remedy if this be the case.
- You can expect the installer to be through with their inspection of all awnings on the unit.
- You can expect that the installer will call attention to weak fabrics and broken hardware.
- You can expect our install team will leave the work area clean and free of any debris they may have created.
- You can expect the installers to leave you with a paid copy of your invoice and a business card for your referrals.